Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!!!

Happy Father's Day to all you great daddy's out there. I'm hoping that Jay and I can take the kids to the lake today, but I guess it's supposed to rain:( We'll just have to think of another way to celebrate.

I woke up this morning to find the kids happily wrapping Father's Day gifts in Christmas paper. Ooh so proud of their little homemade gifts! Now they have to try to wake Jay up!!!

Just a few other things...One of the blogs I have a link to ended up being a big hoax. What a bummer!! I hope that in the future I can be more aware of things like that.

But I would like to you to keep praying for a family that is very close to my heart. They are friends of ours from college days and have a sweet little daughter Lucy who is going through a lot right now. The link is on my profile page-All the Marletts.

Hope you all have a great day!

No comments: