Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Year....New Look....New Ideas!

Update:
I'm getting the kinks worked out with backgrounds and color. I'll have to make it fancy another day;) Off to work! More later...


Another year has passed me by, and still I am pondering how I can fit blogging into my life. I'm going to try a new approach in the hopes that I will stick with it. Instead of keeping this blog fairly anonymous, I have decided to open up and "be real". And by that, I mean using our real names, places, etc. I think part of me just couldn't keep writing about these imaginary names. I also want to be more real about the issues we deal with as a family every day. This way I can keep family and friends up to date on all of our happenings.

Who knows if I will succeed? Wish me luck!

Welcome to my new and improved blog...

2 comments:

Marie Green said...

Hey Kristina- cool new design, but a little hard to read... I love the background though! And your idea to open it up and be real is great too! Good luck!

Marie Green said...

This one is much easier to read! I love the new designs you are playing with...