Thursday, January 7, 2010

'R' Kids




I have spent the day reflecting on how lucky Jared and I are to have these beautiful kids in our lives. In the past two days Rinnah has made my heart skip a few beats with another new symptom to add to our never-ending list of medical questions and this morning she took a fast trip down the stairs onto her precious little head. It really makes me think about how thankful I am for these crazy beasts:)





I love the picture (above) because it captures the kids at their best. Just having fun and enjoying being kids on Christmas Eve. They were sooo excited to put out cookies and milk for Santa! I'm not sure those smiles could get any bigger.





Now I'm off to make sure these precious little blessings are staying in their beds(wish me luck!) and hopefully get Rinnah to stop sticking this blasted Dora sticker on my face. I'm trying to blog here child...OMG she just said 'MA'! Another little blessing!!!





I wasn't even done typing and Reagan is already down here asking Rinnah to "keep and eye on my puppy". You would think we had an actual dog. To bed with you....NOW!

No comments: