Friday, September 12, 2008

It's been a while....

I just can't find the time for this blog these days! The end of summer and the beginning of school has just wiped us out here at the Davis house.


The big kids are (un)happily settled into their school night routine. I'm havin' some fun during the day without so many kids to tend to.


I also started doing day care for my friend's daughter. She is just the sweetest little thing ever! She's 10 mo. old, so it's challenging with two babies. But we have not let that keep us down.


We have already spent a few mornings at the mall and Target:) And this week I'm having a garage sale with a few mommy friends. Maybe I'll make you guess how much I made?! It's less than Marie Green made, but enough to make me super happy!!!


Here are a few vacation pics I promised a while back. I still don't have a pic of my new ride:( so sad!!!


I'm off to watch a little TMNT with RJ. Wish me luck!!

No comments: